Re: [Melb] Connex train goes round and round...

Not if you believe the "Bayside Trains" sign on at least Parliament station.
AFAIK, Bayside use the upper level and Hillside...err..Connex the lower level.
Who "owns" the loop is best left to someone else...(do Bayside and Connex know?).

Cheers.

--
Peter Homann
Steam Fireman, Pichi Richi Railway