Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

> I wish they'd fix the ones we have already fixed first!! The PIDS at
> Greensborough is very often wrong and has to be turned off during peak
> hour... the ones at Ivanhoe update before the train has arrived!

Sam

What is the deal with the ones at Greensborough for years they just
displayed a "0" then for a time they were acctually displaying information,
I havn't seen them working for a while now, though I rarely go to 'borough
now.

And as for those Ivanhoe PIDS they are just plain stupid, sometimes I have
got a bit worried when I have seen the time that the next train departs,
then I look at the time to the next train and it says 8 minutes and realise
that the stupid thing is running fast.

Do you work at Greensborough station? If so were you the guy that sold me my
concession card this year? :-)

Ben Smith