Re: Today in history

Naah, someone would need to build the points at the Maldon junction,
and since we only have two sets of high speed points in NSW and the
bridge is too close to the junction, the train would only be doing 30,
and that isn't fast enuf :-)

MrPC
ICQ 58337073

In article <3A2DC954.287290EB@ozemail.com.au>,
  trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> petercook2705@my-deja.com wrote:
>
> > Then for all you westies out there, CityRail could extend the Drug
> > Links via Maldon&Dombarton and terminate them in the railmotor
> > platforms at Wollongong (or continue them up to Thirroul).  The
> > Wollongong area has always needed a better drug supply. :-)
>
> How's this sound?
>
> Start the druggo links out of St Marys, stop Mt Druitt, Fairfield,
> Cabramatta, then run express off the end of the unfinished bridge.
>
> --
> David Johnson
> trainman@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/