Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

> Also at Rosanna for some reason they have taken all the signs off the poles
> and susspended them on the fences. Could this mean new Connexed signs are
> going to get installed?

Correct, Rosanna and Mitcham are the first to get the new signage (nice
white and blue ones, I have the drawings If I could be bothered scanning
them)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news