Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

"Sam Eades" <seades@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
Kt%W5.4520$xW4.42087@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:Kt%W5.4520$xW4.42087@news-server.bigpond.net.au...

> > As I haven't seen it, I can't comment on what it actually is, but
> > Connex are requred to install destination indicators at Riversdale
> > (and 19 other stations) under their contract (which you can download
> > from the DOI website)
> >
> > For those who don't know, the other stations are:
> > Nunawading
> > Darling
> > Ferntree Gully
> > Heatherdale
> > Rosanna
> > Regend
> > Burwood
> > Glen Iris
> > East Richmond
> > Watsonia
> > Fairfield
> > Hawthorn
> > Lalor
> > Syndal
> > Alphington
> > Jolimont
> > Gardiner
> > Heathmont
> > Burnley

Seen today at Rosanna(down plt), East Richmond(up plt) and Burnley(dn plts).

Also at Rosanna for some reason they have taken all the signs off the poles
and susspended them on the fences. Could this mean new Connexed signs are
going to get installed?

I guess that they are installing new poles as they might be to low if
susspended on existing structures.

Ben Smith