Re: [Vic] Riversdale Station Question

> > I wish they'd fix the ones we have already fixed first!! The PIDS at
> > Greensborough is very often wrong and has to be turned off during peak
> > hour... the ones at Ivanhoe update before the train has arrived!
>
> We know that the contract requires PIDS to be fitted, but is there any
> requirement that they work or are accurate? If so, in the grand
> privatised world, what is the penalty if they don't work or are
> inaccurate?

Try the Glen Waverley line now, they have been updated to PRIDE 2, and
it is a load of shit.

(worse than PRIDE 1)

--

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news