Re: Auzzie.rail catching up.

Maikha

<maikha_l@hotmail.com> wrote in message 90d0ha$kor$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:90d0ha$kor$1@nnrp1.deja.com...

| I then went to the Rabbit Photo up the Shopping Centre.
| Here the single salesperson (Female) also gave me information on Black
| and White but this time much slower and easier to understand.

Was she attractive? It sounds like I'm going there!

| So there's my recall of Film.
| I'm a little confused here though.
| Fuji 200 isn't capable of action of partly sunny. Wouldn't Fuji 800 be
| better (For taking pictures of moving trains)?
| And anyone here using Kodak?

It all depends on your settings, your camera, the surroundings, the type of
train and the light. Obviously, the Fuji people can't write about every
single type of condtiion you experience but would base their spiels on the
boxes on what they have researched most people take photos of and what sort
of cameras they use based on their sales.

Having said that, if someone in here like David Johnson says that Fuji 200
is good based on his experience, it would be worth a try as the results
speak for themselves.

It might also be worth a bit of trial and error (and also a walk down the
hall to the quiet folk @ aus.photo)

Finally, in relation to Gosford and Wyong, what sort of information do you
need? If it is tourism info, try the following for tourist info from Tourism
NSW  - look under Central Coast.

(http://www.tourism.nsw.gov.au)

If it is gunzel info/pics for you to understand the types of views you can
get, check out the various people's websites who write to aus.rail

Eric

Email: erkV69@erk.au.com (remove the V69)

"We earn $3 per hour. Where do you
want me to live? The Hilton?" - Pauly, Pizza.(SBS-TV)