Re: [VIC] 2006 Commonwealth Games & Hitachis

Paul Edwards (p.edwards@its.unimelb.edu.au) wrote:
: In article <39A5C5FE.AE6C0F5B@primus.com.au>, railvic@primus.com.au wrote:

: > Hitachi sets certainly unpopular for one of my customers

: Hell, I remember when such people were known as "passengers".

Ben Elton did a routine about that in the early 90s.

"You're not a passenger any more, you're a customer! That means you're
going to get the best service they can provide. It doesn't matter that the
train's not going anywhere because the track is owned by somebody else..."

Cheers
David