Re: Rail delay complaints spark maintenance boost

"Paul Jones" <jonesclan@free.net.au> wrote in message
so8p5.526$cr3.18346@ozemail.com.au">news:so8p5.526$cr3.18346@ozemail.com.au...
> We were 3 hrs late - And I beg to differ... (I've never even seen V sets
go
> that fast....)

NR's faster than V sets - I wish :^). Unfortunately, it is not possible as
NR's offload at 120 Km/h i.e. power is reduced to practically zero (some
earlier software version units offload at just 115).

Russ.