Re: Rail delay complaints spark maintenance boost

When you go past level crossings soo fast that you don't see them, you realy
do notice when you slow down. Perhaps we slowed from 130 to 115, or we were
in a speed restriction or something. The point is, the track is woefull.

--
Paul Jones

39A27039.A13FAC71@ozemail.com.au">news:39A27039.A13FAC71@ozemail.com.au...