Re: Future of Queensland Rail looks bleak, says Beattie

Chris <csinn@netlink.com.au> wrote in article
<39A3D0DD.277C@netlink.com.au>:

>Sounds like privatisation time for Queensland is not to far off.

Certainly if Howard stays in power it will be. Looks like globalisation is
going to finally take a stranglehold of our only real success, as far as
government owned rail goes.

Howard and his cronies have a lot to answer for...

(I will concede, past Labor governments haven't been much better - still,
no-where near as damaging as Howard though).

MK