Re: Olympic Park Timetable

Interesting...in the public timetables, there is no sign at all of Gosford
to North Sydney (via main line) trains!!!

Another interesting aspect of the Olympic Park runs is that they're all done
by T sets! I guess it's one of those public relations thingies...more modern
trains for the "special event".

7t8o5.3981$Vb.105672@ozemail.com.au">news:7t8o5.3981$Vb.105672@ozemail.com.au...