Re: NSW - New Touch screen TVM

Just in case you didn't see it in my 10000 other website ad threads, it's
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~kiwifruit.

However if you do use Netscape please stay away for the while...I'm yet to
fix the problems that plague netscape users.

thanks.

39A13661.EE8FDF85@erk.au.com">news:39A13661.EE8FDF85@erk.au.com...