Re: [NSW] Cityrail on Backberner

David Bennetts wrote:

> Sorry James, didn't think they were hilarious at all, they were so close to
> the real state of CityRail that they looked more like a paid advert to me.
> The references to Glenbrook were quite sick, given that fatalities occurred
> there.

This is why the program carries an M rating. If you are easily offended,
then it is recommended that you don't watch it. I don't think the crash
was funny and I don't think the writers of Backberner think the crash,
or the state of CityRail is funny. The writers of Backberner were making
fun of the politicians and the incompenent management of CityRail, not
the people who died in that accident at Glenbrook. Lets put it this way,
I think this is much more acceptable than some of the really pathetic
crap that appears on other shows.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: