Re: [NSW] Orphan Rocker - not for me, yet !

A couple of years ago, could be 3 or 4 years, I saw a guy in white overalls
working around one of the cars that was positioned on the track. Some kids,
I can only assume his, were in the car. He seemed to be struggling to get
the car to move on the track/s. It didn't give me alot of confidence about
wanting to take a ride. But I guess time will tell what happens to this
ride. If it was to get up and running it sure would be a fantastic ride.
But at the moment I'm very happy to have my feet on solid ground viewing the
Three Sisters across the valley.

Ian

399A8A12.E6540459@ozemail.com.au">news:399A8A12.E6540459@ozemail.com.au...