Connex Comeng, Rail Greaser & 4D sightings

Hi all

I was very lucky in seeing all three of these vehicles all in the one day.
First I saw the rail greaser b/w footscray & nth melb at about 845am, then
again at glenferrie at about 1150am.  What exactly is the purpose of the
rail greaser?  Do these 2 Harris motors contain asbestos?  What
modifications have been done to them in conversion to "greasers"?

Next came the 4D, b/w burnley & hawthorn, it still had the graffiti on one
of the motor cars which I saw 2 days ago.  So much for crapex following
their customer charter and cleaning this shit off within 24hrs.

Last but not least a 3-car connex comeng made came through flinders st at
about 230pm under its own power.  Does anyone know when these trains will
enter normal revenue service as i would like to have a ride before they're
filthy/vandalised like every other comeng.

Regards

Andrew
--
Andrew Box