Re: [NSW] Orphan Rocker - truth revealed?

David Martin wrote:

> Due to popular demand, and after some detective work, we have added a page
> about the Orphan Rocker. For those of you who don't know, this roller
> coaster was built at the Katoomba Scenic Railway around 1990, but has never
> gone into service. Rumours abound.

My favourite was that they sent it on its first trial trip full of sandbags.
The train came back but the sand bags were never seen again.

> For more info, come to http://info.mountains.net.au/rail/ksr , and take a
> virtual ride on the Scenic Railway whilst you're there.

File Not found

The requested URL /rail/ksr/rail1.css was not found on this server.

--
David Johnson
trainman@ozemail.com.au