Re: [NSW] Help keep our trains clean

> And how much rubbish (other than our own) do members of this
newsgroup take
> of Sydney's trains?  Or do "we" leave it there and complain?  We can
all do
> something to help with this particular problem very easily.  Do it in
front
> of other passengers and you may start a trend.

Actually I would be a little hesitant about picking rubbish up in a
train. Coke cans are especially reknowned for having syringes left in
them (I suppose the idea is that it is safer than just leaving them
lying round, but it makes picking up or crushing the Coke can
dangerous). And the fact is that some passengers undertake these
activities...

--
Michael Walker
Email: wk@cgsc.vic.edu.au