Re: [NSW] State Rail vs State Transit

Dan wrote:

> "
>
> Don't forget the new 4GT trains, station upgrades, refunishment of current
> silver double decker trains, advertising on SBS Going Home programs etc.:)
>
> --
> ------------
> Danny Mok
>
> -----------------------------
> *My comments stated is my
>  own private view only.

My views:

4GT - isn't here yet. There have been many new buses delivered in the
meantime. The last "new" CityRail trains were the G sets, around 1994/95

Station upgrades - that is one positive thing. It is hard to compare CityRail
and STA in this manner.

Making the double deck trains more fun (refunishment) - State Transit have
done it to their buses too. They have even refurbished them. At least State
Transit gets their indicators to work.

Going Home - How many people watch it?.It reeks of preaching to the converted.
There has to be better ways of advertising than that.

The new logo - it makes me think my eyes are playing up. I wonder if the
visually challenged see it clearly because I can't. (if you haven't seen it,
see Hubert's website.) I think it would look worse in black and white).

Eric