Re: [NSW] State Rail vs State Transit

"Erk" <erk@erk.au.com> wrote in message 399B87DA.125088A@erk.au.com">news:399B87DA.125088A@erk.au.com...
> Going Home - How many people watch it?.It reeks of preaching to the
converted.
> There has to be better ways of advertising than that.

Is that what is on at SBS at 7:30? That was printed on our tickets for quite
a while, wouldn't this basically be a "swap" deal? SBS gets people to tune
in at 7:30 for god knows what, and they see CityRail ads?!

> The new logo - it makes me think my eyes are playing up. I wonder if the
> visually challenged see it clearly because I can't. (if you haven't seen
it,
> see Hubert's website.) I think it would look worse in black and white).

On the 'Millenium' train model (Channel 7 News) the logo is L7 still, but
curved rather than blocked in the acute angles. The blurred logo isn't very
pretty.