Re: Outer East PT sidelined: Scoresby Fwy back on agenda

> I am a user of 364 (304), 365, 366 buses from Ringwood.  Again the
> timetable change stuffed all these route.  Apart from the service cut
> in peak hour from 10-15 minutes to 30-40 minutes.  The off peak on
366
> was cut from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.

And these are fairly typical of National Bus services.

> I have also made several complaints to National Bus about their
> timetable change, and half their buses leaving Ringwood 2-3 minutes
> early.  (they tell me I am wrong and the clock at Ringwood Railway
> Station all linked to a central computer and on time to about 0.01
> of a second).

Like Bayside Trains who, when people ring to complain that a train was
cancelled, tell them they are wrong, and it wasn't.

> So what did the timetable change do?  Make the buses leave at 20 and
> 50 past the hour.  That is right 3 minutes BEFORE the train arrives.
> How SHIT, and when I complained they said "They checked with the
> Department of Infrastructure and the train timetable was changed"

THis is the most annoying aspect of bus timetables being changed around.

  When I get pissed off next about these shit
> buses then my next letter is to the Government about 5 years of
> stuffing around, not getting their facts correct in their replies

You should have written to the government 5 years ago. Actually, youre
better off to go and see your MP, rather than just writing to them.
THis sometimes gets results and if not at least helps make the MP
conscious of the issues.

As you've dicsovered, youre wasting your time complaining to national.

Vaughan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.