Re: (Melb) Bunbury Railbridge.

In article <3993FD14.6FFBD66D@yahoo.com>,
  Sam Eades <eadess@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Captain Warwick J. Somerville" wrote:
>
> > At 1150, Heading into South Dynon Terminal.
> > Two Australian Southern Loco with a Silver & Orange
> > passenger carriage + ? flat-top wagon
>
> The passenger car would be the ASR crew car, if I'm not mistaken.
>
> Sam Eades
Probabily an SCT train.

Normally they don't use crew carriage for Melbourne-Adelaide service
IIRC. The crew car is more common on Trans Australian line. The
carriages are made of ex-AN/Commonwealth railway/SAR carriages. Mostly
Weggman carriages. Sometimes they will attach one of those round end
lounge.(ASR only have one real rund end lounge, the other 2 are no
longer round end).

--
Cheers

RR3