Re: OT/ PTUA

We've talked to all of them, but (personal view only), I get the
feeling they are only interested in appearing to have consulted us, and
stroking our egos to make us feel important.

None of the private operators have implemented any of our suggestions.
However, previous transport ministers (Brown, Cooper and Spyker) did
implement some of them. For example, the loop opening on Sundays (the
owners of Melbourne Central were our co-conspirators in that), the
improvements to weekend services, and the nightrider buses were all
PTUA suggestions.

Vaughan