[OT] Was Re: Outer East PT sidelined: Scoresby Fwy back on agenda

> Same here in Melbourne, Buses are a joke donw here. Especially
National
> Buses<---worst bus operator I've ever known.

Warning [OT]

I must admit to not being the biggest fan of National Bus in the past
after hearing things like they treat their drivers badly, and people
here making general statements about poor service without providing
hard facts.

However, after my brother applied for a job with them (he has
experience driving fire trucks with the CFA and has started applying to
bus companies for full time jobs) and seeing how well they treated him
recommending he attend a course with the Bus Proprietors Association
and come back in six months, rather than the usual 'Sorry, you haven't
been successful now go away and stop bothering us', I must admit I
think NBC aren't as bad as people make out. What have they done to
annoy people? As a resident in the Greensborough area (until recently
when I moved to Rosanna), I can honestly say that even now the bus
service is better than when the Met used to run it. There are buses on
Saturday and Sunday, the weekday off peak buses run every 30 minutes,
instead of every hour and the peak hour buses run to a sort of regular
frequency instead of the old 3.39,3.50,4.24,5.02 sort of service we
used to have (these are times from Box Hill to Greensborough by the
way). This is even after NBC cut back the Sunday services from every
hour to every 80 minutes to evry 2 hours.

So come on, put up or shut up!!!!!!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.