Re: CityRail probs today??

"Paul Jones" <jonesclan@free.net.au> wrote in message
1TRl5.88214$N4.2138637@ozemail.com.au">news:1TRl5.88214$N4.2138637@ozemail.com.au...
> YSSY? huh?

YSSY is aviation-speak for Sydney (Mascot - Kingsford-Smith) Airport. a lot
of rail people know that YSSY means Sydney Airport, and it is a convenient
shorthand (particularly since most Voctorians insist on using the three
letter codes for stations around Victoria, without providing any means to
decode them, if they can do it, so can I!)

Dave