Re: [OT] Was Re: Outer East PT sidelined: Scoresby Fwy back on agenda

Well, they've improved slightly under their new boss (who, for example,
actually talks to the PTUA occasionally).

They have in the past however,
* Cut services every year for the last 5 years
* Re-organised routes to more explicitly compete with the rail system
* Chased away 25% of their passengers in their first year of operation
* Eroded the multimodal nature of the system in a variety of ways
(vehicle and staff uniforms colour schemes, timetable co-ordination,
introducing bus-only tickets, and above all focussing on their own
freeway buses rather than feeding to the trains)

Vaughan