Re: Female drivers, Curry Munchers and 6 month guards

IYAM, the Olympics will be just like the Y2k bug, the GST etc. No great big
deal, just a little bit of hassle. Most visitors will be staying in the CBD,
where train services to/from Olympic Park are frequent.

I think we'll all live :)

--
The only way to catch a train is to miss the one before it.

 _____    O O O
/     \    O O
|_h___|   Proud sponsor of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games.

"Jack" <dave60@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
39953d3b$0$762$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39953d3b$0$762$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> Magilla Gorrila <choochoo@spin.net.au> wrote in message
> We have had the Olmpics for 7 years and Cityrail's
> > lack of planning is blowing up in there face.
> >

> As someone with 25 years on
>
> the Job.......  this is the most sensible comment I Have seen for a long
> time.....  the blame should be sheeted straight back to City Rail
Management