Re: Dorrigo-Glenreagh steam rail excursion planned

I don't know if that is true but if they haven't paid the one dollar (if so it
would now be $1.10 incl. GST), I'm quite willing to purchase the line off the
SRA. I will be down at SRA HQ with my cheque Monday morning. Though I will have
to deduct at least 20 cents seeing others have removed part of the line.