Re: (VIC) New Steam Loco Construction

Why on earth would you spend all that money when a majority of  the traveling
public (excluding one or two on this newsgroup) wouldn't appreciate it? It
would be cheaper, quicker and less financially risky for a main line steam
operator to purchase a new SY rather than restore a rusting hulk sitting in a
local rail museum.

Btw , what will 3801 Ltd do when 3801's boiler expires, buy a new boiler or
rip one off 3830 or 3820?

Chris