Re: [NSW] Pippita

The line between Rosehill station and Sandown is still there and is used by
freight trains serving the Shell Oil Refinery and Seatons. You can see where
Sandown platform was (overgrown) near the weighbridge but I don't know about
the other stations (Hardies and Goodyear). There hasn't been passenger
services there for several years (people can use nearby Cameilla) but Race
trains are stabled (and graffitied) there.

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com

13dcdf0c.2cb14b57@usw-ex0107-055.remarq.com">news:13dcdf0c.2cb14b57@usw-ex0107-055.remarq.com...