Re: carlingford line temporary closure?

The Clyde - Rosehill section will stay open I think because of:

* Freight trains to/from Sandown branch (they will not be allowed in the
Parramatta - Chatswood lines due to diesel locos and/or flammable liquids)
* It will provide an alternative route and direct services to the city.
Maybe some services may operate Central - Chatswood - Epping - Carlingford -
Clyde - Olympic Park - City
--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com