Re: Great Service City Rail

K_Walters@email.com (Keith) wrote in <390a1f72@pink.one.net.au>:

>My comments are always passed onto City Rail, but as usual, no one has
>taken the time to acknowledge my correspondence so what else one to do?

Keith,

The best thing you could do is not take it out on the frontline staff, a
problem which clearly seems to do with management. As Jane and David said,
they try their hardest to bring a reliable service to the passengers, but
that's not always possible. If you think you can do better, why not get a
job at Cityrail yourself? Perhaps it might teach you not to mouth off at
people who are only trying to do their job. It doesn't make things better,
it makes them worse.

Regards

Michael