Re: Dimboola

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 03:10:38 +1000, <glillic@msn.com.au> wrote, and I
selectively quote:

>Its 3.00 am Thursday morning and I am still waiting for the first posting as
>to what occurred at Dimboola yesterday to prevent the 38s leaving!!!
>
>? or was it a victious rumour spread by Mexicans?

Geoff,

I posted several messages on the "sightings" list based on info received
from the far west. G519 bit the dust, trapping the 38s on the turntable
road.  The diseasels took the train east after a 2 hour delay with the 38s
+ gins + VHO following along a couple of hours later again after being
freed from captivity.

Don't worry, you can have them back now that we've had a good play with
them.......