Re: Ropes Creek Branch.

march@pip.com.au (Marc Hunt) wrote in <3906cc43.0@203.24.52.5>:

>Like most of everything else at Dorrigo I would expect it's just silently
>rusting away, awaiting the comming of the "Big Running Day" that has been
>touted since Moses was a boy and is not likely to happen in our lifetime.

Not likely to happen in anyone's lifetime. What would Dorrigo want to do
with an electric passenger carriage? Perhaps the line will be all wired by
*the big running day* (:

Such greed. It's been known that other societies could have done with bits
and pieces here and there, but no, that's sacred to Dorrigo too.

Makes ya wonder.

Michael.