Re: [Vic] State Budge and rail/trams

> From both Heald Sun and The Age:
>
> Other then the extension previously mentioned, also:
>
> *Burnley line triplication...possibly between Mitcham and Black burn
> *3rd track for Pakenham/Cranbourne line(possibly Caulfield-Dandenong)
> *Private operator will get extra fund from the government.
> *Knox city tram extension would finish either at Stud road or turn into
> Kox city shop complex.

This is typical of all the governments, fix up the east and screw the west.
I'm sick of this crap, Sydenham needs to be electrified however you never
hear anything about it.  As a regular communter i'm sick of only having one
train every 1hr, or b/w 1pm & 3pm there are no trains, and the last train
leaves the city at 940pm, just great if your going to the footy.

Below is an exact quote from the Bayside website:
"As part of the privatisation franchise, our service will be extended from
St Albans and Sydenham, giving those residents the benefit of metropolitan
train services."

This is a joke, thanks alot Bracks.

Extremely pissed off

Andrew