Ropers Creek Branch.

I just checked out Rolfe Boziers' NSW rail site, and I found it fascinating,
even for a dyed-in-the-wool QR fan such as myself!

I have a question? What is the status of the northern end of the former
Ropers Creek Branch (the part that's in Commonwealth - i assume Dept of
Defence - property)?

The pictures I saw - http://www.triode.net.au/~rolfeb/nsw/ropes_creek.html
of Cochrane and Ropers Creek - especially Ropers Creek - showed stations
that seemed in remarkably good nick for an abandoned line.

Are there any preservation groups etc, allowed in?

--
John McCandless
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn...