Re: Alstom (Paxman/Ruston/Mirrlees) Diesel Rationalisation

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:23:32 +0200, in uk.railway Andrew Price
<aprice@mail.dotcom.fr> wrote:

>Eeek!  Tony P. is here too - or is it Captain Deltic in disguise?

I think Captain Deltic may not be too impressed by that suggestion!

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not Captain Deltic and have no
intention of ever impersonating him.  For one thing, I have never bought
a product of the Dearborn Giant and I think it's unlikely I ever will.

As a reader of My Onward Serial since 1972 I have a very high regard for
Captain Deltic, but I assure you I am not he.

<g>

--
Tony Polson, North Yorkshire, UK