Re: [Vic] Train of Knowledge

Well I know it ran in April 1972 - cos I was on it.  What a fantastic experience
it was - a week of train travel instead of a week of School.  Even got a last
chance to see Bendigo trams in action too.

As I recall, we travelled Melbourne - Geelong - Ballarat - Maryborough -
Castlemaine - Bendigo - Echuca - Kyabram - Seymour - Melbourne - Morwell.  We
were supposed to travel Maryborough - Inglewood - Bridgewater - Bendigo, but a
threatened strike meant we had to travel by night and shorten our trip - hence
the extra time in Bendigo.

Did anyone else here have the priviledge of travelling on this?  You have to be
of a certain age I suppose.