Re: [Vic] Train of Knowledge

Got to ride it twice, Grade 5 & Grade 6). The memory is fading but the G5 one went Melb - Geelong -
Camperdown - Warrnambool - Port Fairy -  Hamilton - Ararat - Ballarat - Melb & G6 Melb - Ballarat -
Maryborough - Bendigo - Echuca - Kyabram - Seymour - Melb. My stangest memory was T383 was the Loco
both times.

--
Anamul (aka Peter Riley)
I cannot believe that people think Aussies drink "Fosters"

ICQ 17225861
EMail Mul@bigpond.com

On 19-Apr-2000, Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote:
Snippage
> Did anyone else here have the priviledge of travelling on this?  You have to be
> of a certain age I suppose.
Snippage