Re: Stand Clear

I know one who sounds like a real Scotsman. He's a real gung-ho type who,
whenever he comes up the Shore, warns passengers a station in advance about the
large platform gap at Wollstonecraft, followed by a loud booming cry just as
the door opens: "Beware the gap!!!"... sounds like he belongs back in the army.

Hubert Lam <hubert@imap4.com> wrote in article
<38fc46d4$0$27507@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...