Re: Prime Minister in France

It would not surprise me if Speedrail got the nod as a further excuse not to
build Badgerys Creek Airport.  The Liberals are very concerned about losing
seats adjacent to the airport site so building Speedrail would give the
appearance of doing something to ease congestion at Sydney Airport yet not
antagonising voters in marginal western Sydney Liberal held seats.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

8F19C1FE0telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net">news:8F19C1FE0telstraNews@vic.news.telstra.net...