Re: Prime Minister in France

In article <0%wK4.202$rG.501113@news0.optus.net.au>,
  dbromage@fang.omni.com.au (David Bromage) wrote:
> The PM is visiting Turkey (for Anzac Day), Israel and France over the
next
> couple of weeks. While in France he will visit the Alstom factory at
> Belfort. That's where they make TGVs. Sounds promising.
>
> Cheers
> David
He will probabily make some bullshit story like we don't have enough
money to build speedrail unless Telstra is completely privatised. At
the same time Hume highway mainteenance/widen bill already more
expensive then building a sydeny to Melbourne speedrail link

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/