Educational Grades was: Re: [NSW] Cityrail Grades

At Wollongong the different grades are:

HD 85-100
D  75-84
C  65-74
P  50-64
PC 45-49 (You didn't really pass- but we'll give it to you anyway)

It's a real pain having the D rung that bit higher... but the PC is
brilliant! :-)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000, Anita Lukaszyk wrote:

> At UTS, I'm pretty sure (dont quote me here) its 65-70 to get a credit,
> 71-90 for a distinction and 90+ for a high distinction. I doubt  I'll ever
> get a D or a HD, I was so lucky to pass that subject! I didnt do "smart
> maths" at school, so you can imagine how hard it was for me to see
> differentiation and integration and all that other junk for the first time
> at University. I look forward to the second installment of Maths Modelling
> next semester: "Maths and Computing for Science". 50% of the time you get
> to play around on computers (or so I'm told)!
>
> neety
>
> James C. wrote:
>
> > > at UTS last year!
> > No kidding??  down here(RMIT, almost a "sister university" to UTS) 70%
> > to 79% consider to be "Distiction"  or "B"
> > Credit is  60-69% Maths modelling ain't no fun...certainly not as fun
> > as train modelling.....I got a 75% last time..don't know how I did it,
> > happy to get anything above a pass and forget about it for the rest of
> > my life:-)
>
> --
> Anita Lukaszyk
> neety@ozemail.com.au
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~neety

---
Ben Armstrong                                         /
<ben.armstrong@boral.com.au>  /  ___  |_||_||_||_|  _ _   |_|  ___
<ratso_101@hotmail.com>      //|| | |    Ratsara   | | |  | | | | |
ICQ #: 1434 3878                 0-0                0-0        0-0