Re: [NSW] Cityrail Grades

I know for a fact that Emu Plains is 30m above sea level. (There is a sign just
next to Victoria Bridge as you cross the Nepean River). The actual station is
27m.

This isn't quite what you wanted but here it is anyway... The highest point on
the Illawarra line is just past Waterfall (235m). The highest on the Southern
line is 730m at Cullerin (past Goulburn). The highest point on the Western line
is 1092m near Bell. The highest on the Short North is 214m at Cowan.
(Source:  ARHS NSW Railfans Handbook)

neety

--
Anita Lukaszyk