quote:

> >From now on Cityrail fans can't photograh Tangaras and V sets any
more

> And all rolling stock will be converted to narrow guage. Aparently QR
want
> to extend the tilt train to NSW, in which Cityrail have only mastered
> couple of times, one of those with C8 last week.
>
> Regards
>
> Michael
>
> P.S. Show me a Melbourne train that has not remained upright during
an
> accident or derailment in the past 10 years (: [Long live broad
guage!]

City "train" also  reckons that half hour frequency would be sufficient
for the whole network...and it's ok for interurban service to use
suburban units.. Paramatta river link would be better off build 4 km
away from housing developments inthe middle of nowhere to save cost.

--
Cheers

James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/