Re: Advertising on Tangaras

I caught that train today (and some pics) and the ads on the outside are
bearable at least but bland when compared to some bus advertsing.

The ones on the inside were obviously designed while on an LSD bender. How
many people will sctrach their heads and ask themselves "what is IT?"

--
Eric
http://www.erk.au.com
38f6cbf0$0$27517@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:38f6cbf0$0$27517@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...