Advertising on Tangaras

Don't know if this is new, but a tangara set I caught today (sector 3-
I'm normally a sector 1 man) had Ansett ads over the centre two of the
four black external panels between the upper and lower windows. Close
inspection reveals that they are stuck (painted?) over the
black "Tangara" plates.

It got worse inside, as there were big ads for an internet company
plasted in the vestibule and on the sloping roofs of the staircases.
These are 'stickers' like the maps inside the carraige.

Looks pretty ugly.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.