Re: Advertising on Tangaras

Funny about that.  There was a short snippet in the newspaper (yep the
Terrorgraph) one day a couple of months ago when that set was first thrust
upon the world with all it's stickers.  I was reading it just before I
changed ends at Epping and had a chuckle.  Lo and behold it was the set I
was on and I hadn't noticed.  Pretty gaudy I agree.

Regards

Jane