Re: [NSW] Friday dramas

I like to sit in the first/last cars that way I dont have to walk all the way
down the platforms at Central to either change platforms or get out of the
station. (LAZY ME!!!)

I love that whistle sound, but I dont hear it often enough! (I think its the
DJM and DKM's). David Johnson does it really good!

neety

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@ozemail.com.au