Re: Red Cross

That woman you speak of is an ex-nun from a convent in Malvern. She got the
vagaries she has also been seen doing the rubbish bins very professionally
at a lot of stations on Bayside routes, although I have seen her at
Camberwell, etc.
Very sad situation. She was a nun at the Sacred Heart Hospital in Malvern.

kJFF4.61131$3b6.238789@ozemail.com.au">news:kJFF4.61131$3b6.238789@ozemail.com.au...